Home cleaning is a process of getting rid of Dirt and Trash. So, there are different surfaces to be kept Clean and they all do attract Dust. Firstly to be hygienic and to keep our surrounding Clean, we must always start from Home. People keep their home clean so that it looks attractive. They may vacuum and sweep while cleaning it. But, Home cleaning removes germs and other things which cause infections. Also, Dust can cause a cough, sneezing, watery eyes and trouble in breathing. Whether you constantly clean your home or only clean when guests are arriving, to make your process faster, we have some hack which we help you while cleaning.
Above all, here are some of the hacks which will make your work quicker and easier:-
1. Use Lemons around your garbage
Cut up a lemon to clean and sanitize through your garbage disposal. Moreover, it works better and smells better.
2. Deodorize your Garbage Can
Deodorize your stinky garbage can with some odors to eliminate the smell and use lemons.
3. Do vacuum cleaning right way
Vacuum cleaners eliminate the dust on the floor and help you maintaining your home clean.
4. Make the floors look like new
Once you’re done with vacuuming, the next thing is filling a bucket with water and adding detergent to it. In addition, with the help of Rag, start scrubbing your floor and make sure you do it frequently.
5. Clean you’re cutting Board
It’s most important to keep your cutting board clean regardless of what it is made up of.
6. Clean the toilet daily
Firstly, keep your toilet clean and clean it frequently with some detergent and some odors for a good smell.
7. Clean the Exhaust Fan
If exhaust fans aren’t cleaned then it won’t eliminate the dust outside and block it. So, clean it with some tricks and check whether it’s functioning properly or not.
8. Clean your microwave oven
It’s easier to clean your oven with the help of lemon by partially filling a cup of water and adding a slice of lemon and by boiling it, therefore leaving the door closed and let the steam remove the mess. Later, wipe the oven.
9. Keep your closet clean
Frequently clean your closet so that it doesn’t attract dust. Every time you open the door, you whip up invisible dust. But, you can make closets easier to keep clean and vastly cut down on dust.
10. Use baking Soda to clean your Sofa
Baking soda can help you to remove any smells and also break up any stains on the fabric. Firstly brush off the surface of the sofa and then sprinkle baking soda on the
11. Clean burnt vessels or pan
Fill the pan/vessel with water and add a cup of white vinegar. Boil it and then add 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Let it get cooled for few seconds and then wipe out the pan/vessel.
13. Clean your sink regularly
Use vinegar and baking soda to clean your sink. So, you can use this old science to fix a sink that’s draining slowly.
Some other hacks for home cleaning:-
- Keep your carpet clean.
- Remove grease Strains.
- Clean your hair brushes, Shoe racks etc.
- Deodorize your home with fresh scent.
- Keep your bed sheets, Pillows clean.
- Daily clean your Gas stove.
- Use baking soda and bleach to clean your bathroom.
- Regularly clean your spoons/knives/forks with baking soda.
- Use a coffee filter to wipe TVs/screens.
- Use chalk before you wash your clothes to clean greasy stains quickly.
- Always use your old toothbrush to clean your keyboard.
- Use sea salt to clean iron dishes.