Jojoba oil is extracted from seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) plants. Oil has a slight nutty odor and refined oil is colorless and odorless. Although it is a botanical substance, its structure is so similar to the sebum body and naturally produces that your skin can’t tell the difference. It has nearly replaced animal fats in the manufacture of cosmetics. It contains more nutrients such as vitamin E, vitamin B, silicon, chromium, copper, and zinc and it has a high amount of fatty acids and iodine. Oil is mostly
Benefits of Jojoba oil:-
- Moisturize skin: Jojoba oil helps in retaining the moisture in the skin and does not clog the pores of the face that prevents from blackheads and breakouts.
- Jojoba oil can be used to treat chapped lips and dark circles since it is rich in fatty acids and vitamins.
- It has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that kill certain bacteria and fungi.
- Jojoba oil contains natural forms of vitamin E. This vitamin work as an antioxidant. This means that Jojoba can help your skin fight against pollutants and other toxins.
- Helps in healing: since it has high amount iodine and fatty acids it helps in healing
- It helps to control excess oil: overactive production can make skin quickly gather dust and make frequent washing necessary. Jojoba oil regulates sebum production since it’s similar to the sebum that your body produces naturally.
- Works as a sun cream: because it has vitamin E which helps in the production of collagen. It also works as natural sun cream.
- Anti-inflammatory: it also helps in reducing redness and scars of skin.
- It acts best as a massage oil because of its moisturizing properties.
- To control hair loss: Jojoba oil can easily deep into follicles and melt the sebum building, clearing up the blockage and facilitating the new growth hair.
- For dry and frizzy hair: It helps in solving the problem of dry and frizzy hair because it is an excellent moisturizer.
- Control dandruff: Dryness of the scalp is the leading cause of dandruff, Oil also helps in moisturizing
Uses of oil:-
- You can use in your facemask DIY.
- You can use it morning
cream,since it will act as sun protection and anti-pollution.
- Jojoba oil can be used as a lip balm. Melt some cocoa butter with jojoba oil and cool it down as it is ready for applying.
- Jojoba oil is use for makeup remover.
How to choose the best quality oil?
- Organic: oil should absorb your skin
- Cold pressed: oil should be cold press so that it doesn’t lose any of its benefits.
- It should be 100% pure.
If you have sensitive skin and nothing suits you. Then, jojoba oil can be your best friend.
To read our recent post, click here